Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580L wheel spacers

Big Dog Lowe · 2023-12-20 10:53

Anyone know of a source to get wheels spacers. My chains rub a little. There are several out there but none so far that fit this 10 lug machine.

Replies8
  1. #1Tinkerer2023-12-20 11:07

    Custom Wheel Spacer Mfr.

  2. #2Big Dog Lowe2023-12-20 11:48

    That took me to Bro Tek and there don’t make a 10 lug spacer. Any other options? Thanks

  3. #3Long02023-12-21 12:49

    I had this company http://www.motorsport-tech.com custom make spacers for my 420D. They turned out really well

  4. #4Tinkerer2023-12-21 13:30

    They made a set for my Case 680 and they fit perfectly. Finding longer studs for them was a challenge.

  5. #5Big Dog Lowe2023-12-21 21:55

    Thanks, I will check them out.

  6. #6Big Dog Lowe2023-12-28 09:24

    Very nice. They are building a set for me now. A little spendy (650) but for a custom build not out of line. Thanks for the info…I look forward to installing them. Thanks again…

  7. #7Big Dog Lowe2024-01-23 17:05

    They got back and told me that quote was for 8 lug. The 580L is 10. So waiting for an updated quote.

  8. #8Tinkerer2024-01-24 08:11

    Is turning the wheels around an option ? I don’t think the rear wheels have a taper on the lug nuts. if you do reverse you will need to change the side they are on so that the tread pattern is in the correct direction.