Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580SD 4×4 Front Axel Fluid

003Ryder ยท 2018-06-19 15:23

Hello everyone! As the title says I have a 1983 (I think) 580SD backhoe with 4x4. Ive been going through the maintenance on it and wanted to change the front axle fluid. However I cant seem to find a drain plug or fill plug If anyone could help me locate them I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks In advance! Ryder

Replies5
  1. #1Tinkerer2018-06-19 15:40

    Welcome to HEF Ryder ! From the service manual.

  2. #2003Ryder2018-06-20 17:46

    Thanks so much Tinkerer! Ile give that a try when I get over to the farm tonight and let you know how it went.

  3. #3003Ryder2018-06-20 23:54

    Went down to the Farm, located the plugs and got the fluid changed, Thanks again for the help tinkerer

  4. #4Tinkerer2018-06-21 08:26

    Awesome !

  5. #5ahmad eslami2018-06-24 01:17

    Thanks so much http://greenfarmazarbayjan.ir