Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580sk lights

dixon700 ยท 2014-06-15 14:48

I'm trying to find some new lights for the front of my 580sk. I need 2 of the bulbs and have been unsuccessful finding them on the Internet. I've been looking by the case part number. Is there other numbers or type of bulb I could be looking for?

Replies9
  1. #1Desertwheeler2014-06-15 15:09

    Take the bulbs out it should have the style number on it.

  2. #2dixon7002014-06-16 04:11

    Wouldn't it just be the case part number: a187912?

  3. #3Tinkerer2014-06-16 06:41

    Part #8 in the diagram ? $42.75 each seems like a lot of money for a bulb. http://www.colemanequip.com/Case-58...S-PRIOR-TO-CAB-SERIAL-NUMBER-JAB0023786-0qHp/

  4. #4dixon7002014-06-16 12:07

    Ya, that's why I was trying to figure out if I could just find a bulb at an auto store that would fit...

  5. #5Desertwheeler2014-06-16 12:51

    Try an h1 or h3 bulb, or just take it to the store, it shouldn't be some special bulb. They should have it.

  6. #6dixon7002014-06-17 03:32

    It's a sealed beam bulb I believe I have to tear mine apart...

  7. #7dixon7002014-06-18 23:36

    Local parts stores don't carry that kind of bulb, so I just bought some driving lights that are 5 he same size and I'll cut the connectors off the current bulbs and hook these up. 2 whole lights for $31 or just the case bulb for $42.

  8. #8fishfighter2014-06-19 05:52

    I would remove the case lights and install some LED aftermarket lights. That way you would never have to replace a light again unless you rip it off. The LED lights can handle the vibration.

  9. #9dixon7002014-06-19 23:26

    Good idea, but not very cost effective got some cheap blazer baja tough lights which use h1 bulbs I think, so I can up it to 100w bulbs.