I just bought 580SK and the swing pedals left, and right are very stiff. When pushing down on the pedals they are very stiff to push down, it moves left and right but very slow. Very mechanically inclined but I don't know where to start. I've read a few of the threads but not sure which solution might apply. This is my first real peace of HE. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to HEF @Brentdog There should be a couple of removable plastic plugs near the floor on the BH control tower panels (facing the operator seat) There are grease nipples located there for the pedal pivots - try that first.
Make sure their clean underneath and grease the pivot points.
Thank you for the tips, the right pedal was nearly frozen and wouldn't accept grease. So, I took it apart and heated it up and got it to accept grease and now things work as they should. Thanks for the advice.
I worked on those for years and have seen that many times, when I redo them I always adjust the linkage so the pedals stand a little higher so you don't have to tilt your foot so far front, make it so much easier to swing!