Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

580sk turbo ujoint

cwk266 ยท 2018-02-17 17:06

Would anyone know the part number for the front driveshaft ujoint on a case 580sk turbo.Case part number or other matching manufacturer part number Dealership can not find the part.Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Billrog2018-02-17 19:27

    I replaced mine with a ford 1 ton U joint that the guy in Lordco matched for $20 less than the Case replacement but sorry don't have the no. off hand will look for it tomorrow.

  2. #2cwk2662018-02-17 20:26

    super thankyou very much.If you can get the number without to much trouble great.I was considering taking it apart to try to get it matched up but was hesitant to disable the machine with snow coming.Knowing Lordco can match it up problem solved thanks Billrog

  3. #3cwk2662018-02-18 17:35

    Just in case someone else reads the post with the same problem the ujoint I picked up and installed fit perfectly was a Moog 331

  4. #4Billrog2018-02-21 17:16

    Here are a couple more that match a little late sorry good for others maybe.