Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

590 super m extendahoe parts book question

Tunneldigger ยท 2019-03-24 20:15

I have a hose bad on the extenda hoe of my super m. It gives the length on the website. Is that end to end or just hose? The hoe is at my farm and would like to just get them and not have to come back.

Replies1
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-03-25 10:55

    Take the defective one off and measure it. That will eliminate any chance of getting the wrong length. It has to come off anyway. Yesterday I drove 30 minutes each way from home to a parts store for a headlight bulb. I should have removed the burnt out one and taken it to the parts counter. The old story, I should have known better ! They sold me the wrong one. Another 1 hour of travel time. Rrrrrrrrr !! I was nice to the guy, we all make mistakes.