I'm looking at buying a Ford 4500 diesel loader backhoe with a cab. I have to move it about 300 miles and can't seem to find solid information on it's weight. Does anyone have one that would know what the operating weight would be? The most I've found has been 7200 lbs. Thanks.
4510 lbs [2045 kg] (tractor) 7233 lbs [3280 kg] (loader tractor) There's several discussions on the tractor boards, they say 12-13,000 lbs for the tractor, loader backhoe and I'd trust that conclusion.
Tractor data .com has them right in there with the weights Delmer listed. That is without the hoe. I would have guessed 10,000 but he is probably correct. Outriggers and that iron at the pivot is heavy.
Thanks fellas. I figured the weight tractor data was listing was a little light. I think I'm going to need a bigger trailer.
If the 7233 weight of the 4500 with loader is correct, I have a weight from my 755 backhoe manual that says 5075. That's 12,308 lbs. total. I assume the 4500 with loader has weighted rear tires included in the weight.