I got a 2007 Super M hoe with 5400 hours. When I curl the loader bucket it kind of sticks in the curl position. I have to deliberately dump the bucket a little bit or else it just goes against the relief valve. The valve stack is wet underneath and I have just been adding oil. Now I am getting some time and want to fix it. Any solutions or is it just getting tired?
More than likely you have a return spring problem on bucket spool. Take lower cap off to inspect spring, watch for flying parts. If leak is around spools you can replace the O-rings with valve still in machine.
There is a magnetic detent mechanism for the loader bucket rollback controlled by a micro switch mounted at the RH loader pivot - the switch maybe stuck or something maybe out of alignment or adjustment causing it to be activated. There should be a plug at the end cap of the rollback section of loader control valve - disconnect it & see if the problem goes away.
I’m sorry I misread you post I was thinking bh bucket. Altman is correct about detention switch on right side of loader frame just behind arm.