Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 310sj lost 1st gear

Sandhill12 · 2020-01-04 15:54

i have a 310sj with 3000hrs. It has the power shift transmission. Tag says is a zf 4wg94. The transmission lost 1st and 3rd gear all at once. it Has no error codes. Oil level is full. I put a gauge on port k1. It has less than 10 psi. I put gauge on k2 for second gear and I have 260+- while in second gear.i checked system pressure while putting in first gear and it does not drop. I have 12 volts going to the first gear coil when in first. I have swapped the coil with no effect. I cut the filter open, nothing alarming in there. I found an orifice for k1. I removed it and it was clean. I’m not getting a lot of help from Deere dealer on this. Just wondering if there is anything else i can check before pulling the trans out. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1XSKIER2021-04-08 19:58

    Were you able to get this fixed.

  2. #2Tinkerer2021-04-09 10:59

    It has been over a year since Sandhill has logged into HEF. Try sending him a private message. HEF will send him a email notice that he has a pm.