I have a 590 super r backhoe and it is hard to start after its sat over night, like its lost the pressure in the fuel pump, has any one had any dramas with this is there a relief valve like some pumps. it doesn't have common rail fuel system regards
ive read some past posts and will change out fuel priming pump but if its not that what type of injector pump is it so I can possibly sourse a check valve regards
590 super r? Not a good letter for a case backhoe. Need correct model number. As burns said, the fuel priming pump is usually the issue. The diaphragm pumps are more prone to failing then the older plunger style. Not sure what model you have, so not sure what primer pump.
GaryHoff Super R as well as the Super T are euro spec build Case machines that are also in Australia. In answer to burns Unless there is a fuel leak on the ground when parked overnight, the most likely problem will be the lift pump, as these have built in check valves & yours maybe faulty. Have you replaced the fuel filters lately? Perhaps one of the oring seals around them is damaged? Causing fuel leak back? Maybe the oring seals around the push on fittings need looking at also??
ALRMAN, not to get too much off topic, but what is the super R, and super T equal to in the north American market?
I will change the lift pump, I did have a leaking return from injector fitting the other day and I thought that was the problem, I repaired it and it is still playing up. if it is not that I will have to look into finding a part number for the relief on the return of the injector pump regards
The R is a bit of a pig...... a sideshift model not really similar to anything in the US, but does use similar engine/ trans as the M series 2&3 - I think it has more New Holland blood in it than Case It has affected CNH market share over here in a bad way.... most die hard Case owners just refused to buy them. The T is basically a sideshift N .... as far as I figure. It is more of a Case than the R could ever dream of. :drinkup
the new ST is still the same as the new holland , but with the case style backhoe This is my mates one just delivered about a year ago