Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

590 Turbo Fluid?

Scottrt120 ยท 2019-06-26 08:52

Hello again, I have an owners manual on it's way. Just curious to what fluid to run in front axle like the main pumpkin? Gear oil or hydrants? Thanks

Replies10
  1. #1Scottrt1202019-06-26 08:53

    Sorry should of added that it is a 590 turbo pretty much a beefed up 580k.

  2. #2Tinkerer2019-06-26 09:38

    From the 580K service manual.

  3. #3Scottrt1202019-06-26 10:20

    I take you just fill it from the hole in the front where you check it? Or do you fill it from the bottom?

  4. #4thepumpguysc2019-06-26 13:03

    I've never added fluid to my 590 turbo.. where does it go & how much.??

  5. #5heymccall2019-06-26 13:15

    Turbo fluid goes in the reservoir next to the blinker fluid Be sure to use synthetic.

  6. #6thepumpguysc2019-06-26 13:19

    10-4.. many thanks.. I should have'r up & runnin in no time..

  7. #7hosspuller2019-06-26 14:39

    You guys should take your act on the road... https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...1BC88EE324677A0368881BC88EE32467&&FORM=VRDGAR

  8. #8Scottrt1202019-06-26 16:17

    That was original lol. I always call it a 590 turbo because that's the model of it. Not a l or m or n. Just 590 ya no

  9. #9Tinkerer2019-06-26 20:37

    Scott ; There is no such model as a Case 590 Turbo. When you refer to it like that on a discussion forum it causes confusion. There is a 590- Turbo Loader Backhoe -- to be exact. There are so many variations of the 590 it can make a person totally confused When I saw the title of your thread I first thought you had 590 with a turbocharger problem.

  10. #10Coy Lancaster2019-06-26 22:03

    The first 590's were called 590 Turbo just because they had a turbo on the engine and had more hp than the 580k's. I believe they came out about the same time the 580k phase III, I may be mistaken about that.