Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

590sn case brake help

greerco ยท 2021-04-05 22:31

Hey. I did a brake job on a case 590sn backhoe. Now the brakes stick. I have the service manual and it says to replace the auto adjusters for the brake discs. When I called the dealer to order them they told me they have never sold them or replaced them. My question is do I need to re set the auto adjusters some How? And this is why my brakes are sticking? It's the only thing I can think of causing a issue. I will say I changed the piston seals while in there. Brakes pump up fine, just don't release all the way. Everything went together well. So any help would be great. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1gggraham2021-04-06 09:53
  2. #2gggraham2021-04-06 10:01

    Sorry these 3 pictures should precede the first 2, sorry I do not know the dimension but I bet a flat washer would do the trick for depth.

  3. #3greerco2021-04-07 00:01

    Thanks Thats what i thought i should have done. Ill go back in and re set them