Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

6 way dozer attachment for skid steer

jasona53 ยท 2016-05-11 13:30

I am in the market for a 6 way dozer blade

Replies5
  1. #1bdog12342016-06-20 23:42

    Have you ever used one? If not rent one and see how you like it. Every I know that has tried one hated them.

  2. #2Bumpsteer2016-06-21 00:28

    This. Ed

  3. #3rsaint2016-11-04 08:51

    Rent and see if you like it have one and waste of 9000 dollars have 2 hrs on it would sell it in a heartbeat.

  4. #4Ropinghorns2016-11-05 20:26

    I will sell mine too. Not too bad on a track skid steer. But I don,t use it cause I do not know how.Ha. My friend said it takes some seat time like anything else. I use the tooth bucket on the skid and start the slant with a mini ex.

  5. #5rsaint2016-11-08 20:56

    I use a tilt attachment for bucket works awsome