Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

6000M FORK CONTROL

B-61 MACK · 2021-11-28 21:07

LOOKING FOR REPAIR MANUALS

Replies8
  1. #1tool_king2021-12-26 18:21

    Jlg military correct ?

  2. #2B-61 MACK2021-12-28 13:57

    Hi, I have a chance to buy a skytrak,6000M. The forks will curl up but not back down. I was looking into the control solenoids that control them, non are marked and all the wires are white except for a few black ones. Looking for schematics to trace out and pinpoint fault. Thank you Eddie...

  3. #3tool_king2021-12-29 08:57

    What is your email ?

  4. #4B-61 MACK2021-12-29 16:26

    [email protected] . Thank you for any help .

  5. #5JWO20032023-09-21 11:25

    Looking for manuals Email is [email protected]

  6. #6Amrakn2025-03-30 19:25

    Did you find a solution for this? I’m having the same trouble. No power to the solenoid for forward tilt. I’m curious what you found to be the problem.

  7. #7Michael Heller2025-05-19 18:50

    Try cleaning all the wire connections on the auto level switch?

  8. #8Michael Heller2025-05-19 18:53

    I am having problems with my joystick. The voltage comes and goes. I put 2 push button switches to bypass the joystick board. I could send pics which terminals to use if you'd like. Really like to know what goes bad in the joystick!