Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

613c

N.CarolinaDozer ยท 2008-02-22 20:43

I'm a dozer operator, but if I had to run another piece of equipment I'd run a 613C. I ran this machine on a Wal-Mart job two years ago picking up windrows from the motorgrader. Anyone else run 613C's?:beerchug

Replies5
  1. #1Turbo218352008-02-23 17:00

    Yes I have, and my knees still hate me for it. Being 6'4" there is no real leg room in the 613 and 615. Funny thing is, I normally worked on finish dirt crews. Both times I ran a 613 and a 615 I was moving dirt for a bulk dirt crew :beatsme

  2. #2637slayer2008-02-24 11:52

    have you ever seen a 611? i got a diecast model of one for xmas, looks like a 613 without the paddles, just a little scraper.

  3. #3N.CarolinaDozer2008-02-24 15:33

    Never seen a 611. Be interesting to see, without paddles how it would load. It would seem to be to small to push with a dozer? Maybe someone can send us a pic of a 611. Anyone have any pics?

  4. #4Turbo218352008-02-24 22:32

    If i remember correctly the 611 is the same base machine as a 615. I think the manufacture plate on the 615 listed the weight for the 615c and 611. I dont see the 611 listed on cats site. Following cat scraper numbering system i wonder where is the 617? I know when i worked on a dirt crew, Terex Ts14s were a popular machine for us. Not as big as a 627. Profitable on those sites less than 80 acres. I think a double barrel 615 sized scraper would be a good production machine for small sites.

  5. #5637slayer2008-02-25 16:40

    i found a pic of one after alot of searching, but i cant remember where it was, i had a friend who thought my model was a phony, i thought it was too until i found the pic, the 611 model is a norscott.