Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

615C suspended axle problem

powerjoke ยท 2013-12-23 21:13

Seems like all it have been doing lately is posting asking for help on repairs, I guess it's just that time of year lol. I have a 9XG and when I smash the axle ride control button the light on the dash flashes and noting happens, so obviously it has a code in it, is there anyway I can pull the codes without having a laptop ? It has been that way ever since I owned it and never really worried too much about it but while we are rolling stuff through the shop this winter I figured this would be one of the things I would tinker with.. If the answer is no does anyone have any test procedures ? It's more than likely a pressure switch or low nitrogen pressure?? Pj

Replies1
  1. #1Cmark2013-12-23 23:08

    I've just had a quick look at the schematic and it looks like there is no ECM involved. Just coils, switches and relays. There's no testing procedure per se, except for the accumulator pressure testing. If you like, while our resident technical-info-emailer is on holiday, I can send you a copy of the systems operation pages and the electrical schematic. (I still haven't figured out how to post pictures from SIS on here. Duh). I reckon you should be able to work through your problems with this information. PM your email address.