I have a 621b loader that has been working fine and we get on it and it will not engage in reverse or drive and it has no brakes. we used it about a hour ago it everything was fine. If you put in 4th or 5th gear it will move but still no brakes. What should i check first? I did go ahead and change filter just for good measure but still no operation.
4Th and 5Th in forward and reverse and not in any other gear and no brakes. Missing something here more information please.
when it is in low and first it will not move foward or reverse with no brake pressure. all hydrulic fluid levels are good. if I put it in 5th gear it will move
iVE REPLIED TO A POST ON HERE BEFORE ABOUT A PROBLEM JUST LIKE THIS LET ME FIND IT AND ILL PUT IT UP WHEN YOU LOSE BRAKES THEY ONLY LET YOU HAVE THE HIGH GEARS.ah crap ididnt realize I had caps on, gues you know where im looking when I type.....
1st case problem: Just had one come thru the shop no 1st or 2nd just 3rd and 4th sound stupid that they let you have the high gears but not the low ones but your problem is that wire #i think it was 25 and letter has no power the power goes thru the parking brake switch and thru the declutch switch and the declutch pedal and thru the 2 brake preasure switches then to the computer behind the seat. We found the problem to be low brake preasure not letting current thru the preasure switches.blown oring on the spool in the brake accumalator valve and 1 accumalator that was not holding preasure.
Do a search on here for "ZF Transmission Problems" and this will probably give you some answers … Oh and welcome to HEF
thanks I will
First question will your brake system build pressure?