Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

621d parking brake

guss34 · 2021-10-20 20:34

Can anyone tell me how to get the cap off so I can adjust the parking brake? I can turn it by hand but it won’t come off.

Replies6
  1. #1gggraham2021-10-21 08:40
  2. #2gggraham2021-10-21 08:42

    Procedure or an "E" Series but basically the same brake on the "D" just a different switch.

  3. #3guss342021-10-21 17:00

    Thank you. I did all of that I’m trying to figure out how the cover. It just turns and turns. I did notice the big snap ring and everything is turning when I turn the cover. Any suggestions? And again thanks for you reply.

  4. #4Mike852021-10-21 17:27

    I have had luck with the brake off. Machine running and wheels blocked to prevent movement. And it helps to swear some

  5. #5guss342021-10-21 22:11

    Ok. I’ll give that a try. Thanks

  6. #6guss342021-10-22 13:15

    Mike85 that worked like a charm. Thank you sir. And thank you gggraham for the Diagram