I have a problem with one of our 624KR’s regarding the fuel gauge in the monitor showing fuel “draining” when the lights (hazards, work lights) are turned on, as well as the AC, troubleshooting manuals and electrical schematics give me nothing on this, if anyone has had a similar issue or an idea as to the root of this problem please let me know
Welcome to HEF Brandon ! Need a serial number. Also post a picture/video of what you are seeing. Check your cab/machine grounds.
the serial number is 625264, in the pictures the fuel level is normal up until I activate the lights and it goes down to 0, happens when I turn the AC on as well. I checked the fuel sender and got normal voltage coming from it, and checked my grounds and they looked good too
This is sounding more like a ground issue. Don't trust just looking at them!!!
I agree with Thewelder. Don't just look at them. Remove and clean every one. Make sure none of the wires broke off of the eyelets. There should be a ground at the right front cab leg, at the starter and one from the frame to the engine (near the starter).
okay I will thoroughly check them as soon as I get back to work on Monday, thank you two for the advice I’ll update when I’m able to do it, I was just assigned to rewire a compactor so it skips the parking brake haha