Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

631c bowl weight

EARTHWORM ยท 2015-02-19 23:22

any one know what the weight is of the bowl on a 631c scraper

Replies7
  1. #1Nige2015-02-20 06:22

    What state is it in..? Rear wheels off or on..? Apron off or on..?

  2. #2EARTHWORM2015-02-20 21:04

    its in sc wheels on and apron on 1 wheels off going to haul it for a guy thanks ew

  3. #3mitch5042015-02-20 22:41

    Hey Nige, do they weigh less the farther from the equator they are? :bouncegri:lmao:roll I'm sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself. :waving

  4. #4Nige2015-02-21 04:42

    Not helping ..........!! To the OP. So basically you're moving a complete scraper that's been split at the hitch, correct..?

  5. #5Nige2015-02-21 04:52

    As near as I can figure the rear end of the scraper complete with draft arms, bowl, apron, wheels, & all the hydraulics is going to come in somewhere around 40-45,000 pounds.

  6. #6mitch5042015-02-21 11:58

    Hey, I already apologized, but you asked what state it was in, and the english to american translation problem kicked in. His answer was "in SC" which is South Carolina. So, I just thought I'd take the opportunity to make it worse.

  7. #7EARTHWORM2015-02-21 14:51

    hey thanks for the info and the fun life is to short not to have a little fun !!