Cat 637C,s --D9L-- D8K,s with box,s working in Staffordshire U.K. Nov 2010 www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcvZTPFnelI
Thanks RolyD8k;That video is perfect just love to watch that gear running around cheers Leroy
cool vid, the one 37 c looks like a homemade cab under the rops?
Looks like an old "soft" cab from before the ROPS came out. On some of those older machines the ROPS canopies were retrofitted after the machine had been working for a while.
i ran a 37c with only a rops, but when the weather turned cold we had a big piece of plywood with a door, and a hole cut into the firewall, i got pretty efficient at swapping the front fran around, if the wind wasnt really bad it would stay pretty warm as long as you kept busy, keep the vids coming
Nothing like power and weight to " Get Dirt "
Now I get it, thats how all the trash racks are bowed upward. Great loads!! Thanks for sharing. G
Hi Roly, Nice vid!! /Peter
helping out D8k push-loading the 637,s Hi peter,hope your well.
Hi Roly, Yepp everythings just fine here thank You! I hope it's the same at your end! By the way I started up my Terex loader for the first time since I got it home 3 years ago, last saturday. Have a look at YouTube, search for EucPete. Nice to hear from You! Cheer's Peter
Hi again, What are You grading for at that site? And how many yard's of dirt is it to move? Cheer's Peter
To RolyD8K, Excellent, excellent stuff. Love your posts on youtube. D8's & towed scrapers will do it for me any day :drinkup Who did the hydraulic conversions for Billings ? I see there are some before and after videos.
Peter,were moving a million + yrds in two phases,one before xmas and one after,the earthmove is for industrial units and warehousing
WabcoMan,we did them all ourselves in house,by the time we finished the last few we had the time down to under a week a conversion tractor and box, with three men,one cutting,one grinding and me welding
Hi Roly, Ok, great that You are keeping busy!! For what I understand the economy in UK isn't that great at the moment. /Peter
great machines