Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

637e series 11

rod ยท 2010-12-10 22:10

have just purchased 7FB710 & 7FB711 from Kiewit, and I am in the process of shipping them to Australia, They were in Dallas Texas, does anyone know any history on this pair, or has anyone operated them? Rod

Replies4
  1. #1BrianHay2010-12-10 22:36

    I have not operated those paticular machines but have spent a lot of time on series 11 37's. Nice machines for sure, better than the g series in many ways in my opinion.....if you could put the cab from a g on a series 11 e you would have the perfect machine. Do you know what the Kiewit unit numbers were for them? Likely easier for those who have operated them to reconize.

  2. #2Lee-online2010-12-10 23:07

    I think they are 1FB. If so they have atleast 10,000 hours.

  3. #3rod2010-12-11 21:16

    sorry, 1fb, and right on 10,000 apparently they sat around for the last couple of years

  4. #4rod2010-12-11 21:39

    the numbers on them are 12-1260 & 12-1261 they have been advertised in machinery trader for a while, they are coming to oz to join a 24b loadrunner and a 627b