Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

644c deere compactor

hiluxman ยท 2011-06-21 13:42

has anyone seen one of these before and has cat done one before i saw a cat compactor once and it said 966F insted of a 8 prefix number http://www.cescoused.com/images/specs/95.pdf

Replies2
  1. #1Taylortractornu2011-06-21 16:46

    Caron sold the same wheel kit with choppers for landfill use. THe also had a half bucket/ blade setup to with a trash rack. Cat sold the same set up wit a bucket on the loader and 518 skidder. The 930 I think was the loader conversion I have a brochure at work. We Converted and old Gear drive 518 Cat turnaround cutter we built a set of wheels for our landfill we work at. In European pictures I see alot of Volvo, Kaeleble, Werklust, Hanomag/** loaders with soil and land fill wheels on them. I noticed with the ligher than a dozer lift we get on our cutter it will roll over som large light piles better than the dozer. Ive seen pics of the Euro machines gettin a bucket of dirt on them to help with compaction. http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr78/tumblebugtaylor/518compactorconversion.jpg http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr78/tumblebugtaylor/037.jpg http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr78/tumblebugtaylor/340.jpg Them motor went down in the turnaround so we bought a standard 518 skidder we put the 5 18 wheels on. It worked good to but sittin on the fron half its a PITA becaues when backing it will cut over.

  2. #2RANDY ROME2011-06-21 17:30

    have your videos on this machine?