Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

650h idlers

NZfarm · 2020-06-11 00:06

Hi all Trying to find front idlers for a 2004 John Deere 650h. I’m in NEW ZEALAND. can anybody tell me if they are A left and right set. As have found some in Australia When my local dealer searched for them he found they are no longer available from John Deere which seams strange. Appreciate any information on this cheers NZfarm

Replies5
  1. #1Tones2020-06-11 01:45

    The idler should be the same. I have never seen any machine that was different

  2. #2mg23612020-06-11 04:57

    Here in the states Deere shows 13 in stock.

  3. #3Vetech632020-06-11 07:00

    I wonder what the freight costs on that to New Zealand?! More than the Idler?

  4. #4Tones2020-06-11 08:28

    Have you tried ITR. They usually have a good range of stock

  5. #5Tones2020-06-11 08:29

    FedEx aren't to bad into Oz but don't know about NZ. My guess is that they are Berco idler so Komatsu could have one that fits and be far better quality