Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

657-s Playing

Check Break ยท 2015-06-03 22:46

If you haven't seen these... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPXfA_h8EcY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDZhPhdndc

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies3
  1. #1Shimmy12015-06-04 00:01

    That's some good TV. Seriously, though, I'm more of a tractor-pan guy, but I have run some 627's. Only criticism I would have is when you're getting out of there empty, your foot should be nowhere near the back engine's go-pedal. All you're doing is pissing fuel away. Those are some big hunks of iron.

  2. #2RZucker2015-06-04 00:18

    Why didn't those guys just break down the hill with empty machines and be done with it? I've busted down miles of sand dune with a 657 and never worried about loading a yard til I could get a good long run. A little hump like that you run the tailgate forward with the apron up and do your own dozer thing as you jump over the edge.

  3. #3Shimmy12015-06-04 00:28

    Looked to me like they were. The first trip they were loaded then they were just making circles.