Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

680ck

Mopar guy ยท 2023-11-01 12:04

Trying to find what size the seal is in the steering pump. L17373 is the pump the seal number is l32671 but I can't find a size .tried crossing that number but no luck

Replies7
  1. #1Coy Lancaster2023-11-04 20:05

    Ae you talking about the engine mounted pump or the steering hand valve?

  2. #2Mopar guy2023-11-05 04:47

    The engine mounted pump

  3. #3Coy Lancaster2023-11-05 07:36

    There should be a number on the seal (if you can read it) that is the manufactures part number may be able to cross that number. More than likely though you will need to replace the inner seals as well.

  4. #4Tinkerer2023-11-05 09:26

    Have you removed the pump ? A warned and wobbling input shaft bearing may be causing the seal to leak. The seal number you posted my be superceded by a newer/ different part number.

  5. #5Mopar guy2023-11-06 08:58

    Yea I removed it the front bearing was bad which more or less destroyed the seal I've been searching but of course case doesn't give any other numbers .may have to use calipers which won't be easy to get a size

  6. #6Tinkerer2023-11-06 11:23

    Post--- Or send me the serial number of your tractor in a private conversation. I may have a used seal that I removed from my own 680CK. A good counter person at Motion Industries could match one up to yours.

  7. #7Mopar guy2023-11-06 11:36

    My machine is serial 9111685 I attached a pic of the pump it's number 11