Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

2002 Komatsu Wb140-2n No Electrical Power

LabWinter@2022 · 2023-11-01 13:02

Hey everyone, I have a 2002 Komatsu wb140-2n with low hours that I use mainly just for clearing a bit of snow in the winter and random jobs around for myself. I started it up n retracted the rear stabilizers and soon as they hit all the way up the backhoe stalled and had no power to anything. No key power, lights etc… the only thing is if I cross the starter the engine will turn over… Is anyone familiar or have any advice in fixing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Replies4
  1. #1LabWinter@20222023-11-01 14:01

    Also I checked with a test light and I have power on both sides of the 4 larger fuses under the hood

  2. #2Danfromcomo2024-10-09 19:57

    What did you figure out? I have a D39 that just did the same thing.

  3. #3flyingF2025-07-11 21:23

    Did either of you gentlemen find a solution?

  4. #4Island_catguy2025-07-13 15:16

    What’s your problem? Maybe we can help. Looks like they might have burned a fuseable link or loose connection somewhere.