Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

680e Diff and uni parts

Auslock ยท 2021-06-16 17:58

Hi Guys I have been searching for some time now for the Splined Yoke (D 65185) and Sleeve (L 35585) that connect the Diff to the Uni assembly without any luck. None of the Australian parts suppliers or CASE have been able to help, and the web has come up a blank as well. If someone could give me a lead to parts suppliers in the U.S that might carry these either NOS or second hand I would appreciate it Derek (AUSLOCK)

Replies10
  1. #1Vetech632021-06-16 18:00

    Try www.brokentractor.com

  2. #2alrman2021-06-16 20:02

    Is the original maker's tag still on the axle housing? (Rockwell) You maybe able to source something using those model numbers??? Have you tried talking to companies that build driveshafts? - eg Driveline Services or Hardy Spicer?

  3. #3Auslock2021-06-17 00:06

    No didn't even think about that, I went down the OEM and used part road, thanks.

  4. #4Tones2021-06-17 05:18

    Hardy Spicer are the go to place. They can make them to suit

  5. #5Tinkerer2021-06-17 09:56

    That is a really old machine to find a new yoke for. There are lot of 680E's in savage yards in the US. Here is one.---> https://southerntractor.com/machine/case-680e-parts/

  6. #6Auslock2021-06-17 17:00

    Thanks guys, I'll try them all.

  7. #7Auslock2021-06-22 16:15

    Hi Guys Kevin at Hagan Tractor Parts in Oklahoma was able to help with both parts. Hopefully it will hold together until the parts arrive. Thanks for the advice on alternative options guys.

  8. #8Tinkerer2021-06-22 18:48

    Thanks for posting your find. Do you have new ones coming your way ?

  9. #9Vetech632021-06-22 19:25

    Very familiar with those guys though I haven't bought anything from there in years now.

  10. #10Auslock2021-06-22 22:43

    No luck with any new ones they have good 2nd hand ones on hand. The sleeve was on the web site but the yoke has to be removed from a wreck in their yard.