Hello I have a John Deere 690 E LC excavator Serial Number DW690EL555243 First I would like to find a repair manual for this machine. When the machine is in by pass it runs fine however the computer mode it is week and and only operates in L mode. The transducer light come on in the computer test. I am unfamillar with what this part does and where it's located. Im gussing it might measure hyd flow. Would appreciated some help we use in a scrap operation. Thanks.
Welcome to HEF Salvage ! Please post a picture of the light that is on from the controller test button.
I hope this helps sorry I got busy and forgot to check back.
What happens when the switch is pressed once after start up?
The transducer light comes on and flashes.
That light means the propel pressure sensor (transducer) circuit needs troubleshooting. That would be attached to the propel pilot control valve under your pedals. It is accessed from below the cab. TM1508 is the Operation and Test manual for that machine. It will theory of operation, schematics and diagnostic procedures for the machine (not the engine). Below is a link to the manual at the John Deere Book Store. Operation and Test Manual Did this machine's weak performance happen slowly over time, or was it suddenly weak?
It happend over time and it seams as the hydrolic fluid wards it gets worse.
Did you get your manual? Troubleshoot the propel transducer? Check your messages.
Yes the manual didn't give a resistance to check the transducer that I could find.
9015-15 under system controller circuit specifications there is the troubleshooting procedure for the propel pressure sensor.
Repair Manual : Obtain the repair manual for your specific machine from John Deere's official website, a local dealership, or reputable online resources specializing in heavy equipment manuals. Transducer Inspection : The transducer you mentioned is a hydraulic pressure sensor that monitors hydraulic pressure. Inspect it for damage or loose connections. It's usually located within the hydraulic system. Diagnostic Scan : Use diagnostic equipment to read fault codes from the machine's computer. This will provide valuable insights into the issue and help pinpoint the exact problem area. Professional Help : If the issue persists, consider consulting a John Deere technician or a hydraulic specialist to diagnose and repair the computer mode problem accurately.
Hello Partsdic this machine only utilizes a test button with lights. I am looking for the transducer resistance value. It doesn't seem to be found in the service manual and the dealers have been no help. An idea where else to look for this informantion? Thanks