I have a 2015 Takeuchi TB230 that I bought in an auction. It was a sunbelt rental. The machine has an intermittent problem. Sometimes it runs fine. Sometimes when you turn the key to the on position, the display flashes (everything) and there is a beeping alarm. The engine will start and run but the machine does not operate. Sometimes when the key is turned to the on position the display is completely blank, and there is no audible alarm. The engine will start and run, but the machine does not operate. There are 2 modules under the seat. When there is no display the bottom modules displays no led lights, like it does when it is operating normally. When the display is flashing there is a flashing led on the bottom module. The top module always displays led lights regardless of whether the problem is present or not. I am suspecting the module is probably the problem, but I was hoping someone here has had some experience with something similar. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have a technical background, however I have limited experience working with heavy equipment.
Good day Have you checked for errors on the display > Battery voltage > fuse's check with a multi meter. If you have a wiring schematic you can post I will try to help out. Kind regards Uffex
I have checked fuses, battery voltage etc. I can't check the codes on the display because it is either blank or flashing. I don't have a schematic. I asked for a service manual in the service manual thread but haven't had any luck.
Good day Bret I have some Takky electric schematics however I am short for your TB230, if there are any folks following this thread can help out it would be appreciated. Kind regards Uffex
Takeuchi TB230 Info here 173.53 MB folder on MEGA 6 files mega.nz
I have some manuals that may help here https://mega.nz/folder/jNcRiTBB#HiPaf0CJUr0Ivq5SR4kSgw
Thank you for your support