Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

690 elc

Cooper123 · 2025-11-24 08:55

Hi I have a 690 ELC . Have had it for several years never used it because it has a stalling problem. It will stall the engine on every function especially if you try to do things fast. It sounds like the pump is in full stroke all the time. I purchased a conversion kit that to change the electric controller to manual but found out that they are for hitachi pumps not linde. Any one else have a problem like this ?

Replies4
  1. #1jonno6342025-11-25 15:29

    Someone will know more than me. On my 892, I’d say the governor that controls the pump is stuck (on both pumps and the pumps would need rebuilt/replaced). But, I am not sure if a 690 is the same setup or not.

  2. #2old digger2025-11-26 18:01

    ck solinoids on your hydralic pump

  3. #3mg23612025-11-27 07:03

    Welcome to HEFCooper ! Also post up the machine's serial number. I know a guy up there in Ontario who just might chime in here to help you out. In the interim, check your messages.

  4. #4Cooper1232025-11-27 09:00

    Serial no. 544886