Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

690 elc aux. hydraulics

curb guy ยท 2013-09-18 10:50

I'm trying to install auxilary hydraulics on one of my 690elc's. Bought a kit from a major aftermarket supplier, the name escapes me at the moment, anyway ,got everything hooked up,then realised it did not come with the "auxillary valve section"! I'm desperately trying to find one, deere doesn't make it anymore,can't seem to find a junk yard that has one, and can't seem to figure out who makes the valve section for Deere.The place I got the kit from said I could put a "priority flow valve" or something like that ,on but I would really like to put the valve secttion on like it's supposed to have. I would be grateful for any help since I'm losing money out my arse not being able to run my hammer!! Please help! Thank you!!

Replies2
  1. #1mikebramel2013-09-18 14:58

    The solution you were offered is most likely as good as the factory implement

  2. #2curb guy2013-09-18 17:20

    It's starting to look that way. Also, does anyone know who manufactures the control valves o that machine? I can't seem to find a name anywhere on the valve.I do know that Linde makes the pumps, just not sure about the control valves.