Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

bobcat 331

cuda481 ยท 2013-09-18 14:44

hydraulics stop working on bobcat 331

Replies6
  1. #1mikebramel2013-09-18 17:43

    Everything including the blade? If so make sure the pump is turning. If non pilot operated controls are working such as blade I would check the pilot switch

  2. #2cuda4812013-09-18 17:54

    were is the pilot switch were is the pilot switch

  3. #3cuda4812013-09-18 17:56

    none of it is working

  4. #4Plant Fitter2013-09-19 07:40

    Are you making a statement or asking a question? A question should have a question mark at the end of the sentence. If you take the time to put just a little effort into your spelling and punctuation, and go to a little effort to describe what the problem is, you may be better received and have more hope of getting an answer. It is always easier to give as much information as you can up front.

  5. #5willie592013-09-19 21:05

    That left console that you raise and lower to operate the machine, that's the safety lockout, what mikebramel is referring to as "pilot switch". Somewhere within that console will be a micro-switch. When you lower the console to operate, it activates that switch to allow machine operation, raise the console and it flips the switch off. That micro-switch is the first place I'd start.

  6. #6AirBornOne2013-09-20 04:16

    IIRC on my TB016 I can operate the blade with the console up. What about a pump coupling in this case? (I guess w/o any real info it could be anything/everything eh? ) Maybe it's out of fluid? J