Hi guys. I've been following for a few years but here's my first post. I've got a 690E and it has low flow and pressure on all circuits. I can only get about 3700 psi and the cycle time is at least double normal. It will only somewhat move in HD mode. It had the pump rebuilt about 2 years and 400 hrs ago. This problem showed up while it was shut down for lunch. Worked good in the morning then hardly move itself around after. I've checked a few things and am running out of ideas. - Changed the pilot circuit filter and found nothing in it when I cut it open. - Adjusted the pilot circuit shutoff valve as it was out of adjustment. -Checked the pilot circuit pressure. -I checked the system controller and had to increase the high idle speed. There is some slop in the throttle linkage. This helped somewhat. - Tried increasing the main system relief valve. - Checked the load sense pressure differential. - The suction line to the main pump was changed when the pump was. - The tank is staying pressurized. In the service manual it says to check the Load sense relief valve but I can't find a procedure for it. I picked up a new set of fuel filters and the main return filter in the hyd tank and will put them in the morning. Any ideas? Thanks.
No replies yet.