My 70XT case skid steer starts and runs for about 20-30 seconds then shuts down, losses all electrical and of course everything shuts down. I wait for about 15 seconds or so, I feel/hear the relays reset, and all electrical returns and engine starts right up. This repeats. any ideas? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Right below were the relays are there are a couple of circuit breakers. It sounds like one of them is tripping due to overload or may just be getting weak .
Thanks Goose I'll give it try.
Case 70XT - keeps blowing the 15amp Lock/Interlock fuse. Any ideas? Case 70XT - keeps blowing the 15amp Lock/Interlock fuse. Any ideas?
There are 2 solenoids mounted to the loader control valve - to lock control movement - one of them has shorted out. Disconnect one at a time & try the fuse again to confirm which has failed.
Great Thanks alrman. Great Thanks alrman.
Any update on your problem or what the solution is? Having the same issue on my 90xt.