I need 80 acres cleared of mesquite. Most are small regrowths. I'll bet that there are about 500 that need to go. Also have some thistle thats gotta go also. Contact me if this is up your alley. Milspec1013
********.com may have some more guys that offer this service. Post in their heavy equip area, cant remember the users name who specializes in this service but theres at least one
Call me, 817-915-7794....I sent you a pm.
**** ****. Why is that edited
Milspec1013, I have a small land clearing business based in Merkel Tx (near Abilene). If you have not already found a contractor, I would be interested in bidding on your project. Currently I am working over in Graham Tx so it would be easy for me to take some time to come by and look at your project. If you are interested give me a call at (325) 665-0545. Tim
I have never understood that either. It has been that way for as long as I have been here. The well known snow plowing site known by a similar name is also edited out. I guess if you can't write the name, it somehow makes it not exist. LS does no such thing and they are successful, there is no reason to fear another dirt moving website.
I was done wrong by the owner of those sites before I put HEF together and have no interest in promoting them. No one should have any trouble finding them but I prefer not to have them discussed here. I won't go into it publicly but there was an attempt to soil my integrity on line. If anyone can help the author of this thread let's get back on topic please.