Hi, New member and new owner of military 72-31 forklift. I purchased machine to use as a loader, but it is way to slow [hydraulically]. Do any of you gentlemen have experience with where Terex restricted the flow to the front? [raise/lower/dump/curl] thanks curly
They didn't restrict it, it is a different pump. Due to the lower demands of a forklift, as far as flow is concerned, the output of a loader pump would make minor fork corrections difficult. Also the tilt control on a forklift has to be more exact than the bucket cylinders on a loader. Get the number off the pump and maybe myself or someone on the forum can determine what one to use.
Thanks for the quick reply, I WILL get the #... it will just be a while before I get it.
OK, pump numbers are stamped on the case is: 251263 with an L 1 stamped under it. tag reads : 221309 [that 9 might be a 5] .
This thread has been closed for comment as curly1 started a new thread about machine, members are encouraged to continue reading and responding at the new thread. >