When I picked up this machine the floating sump was destroyed, I could not find a float sump I was sold a fixed pick screen and tube, Which I was told that the 207D uses it as a replacement. The threads on screen are two large for the pump in there. Has any one ran across this issue?
I don't know what to tell you. Maybe these folks can help. I have had great success with them in the past. www.hagantractorparts.com Hagan Tractor Parts 7755 S Highway 51, Broken Arrow, OK 74014 (918) 251-1851
Also try Shaefer Enterprises (800)626-6046
Does the fixed sump fit in the lowest part of the oil pan? Wondering the reason for the floating sump? The brace on the fixed tube indicates to me there may have been an issue with a different tube. The fixed tube may eliminate the possibility of sucking air.
The floating tube was used for high angles when pushing with dozers best I can figure.
I am going to have to check that thanks for the reminder!!
thank you the were very knowledgeable and got me straighten out
Thank you they have some other parts I need !!