finally got it running. still have a problem with the fuel shut of valve as it will not open but with the key on you can open it manually and it will stay open and close when you turn the key off. fuel gage, temp guage and voltage gauges all work, theres a red light that comes on when you turn the switch on. goes out when it starts so I thought it probably was the oil light. what is the other light right beside it. thanks norm
If your kill solenoid has two coils then one is either bad or not getting power.
If u could take a pic of the solenoid or steer me to the old thread, I might be able to help.. Was this the Yanmar engine?? I take it the solenoid is EXTERNAL so u can manually engage it.. It might have an adjustment on it.?? Did u change out the relays.?? The PULL circuit comes from the starter..