Ok I have seen this before but cant seem to find it now . I have a Bobcat 751 s#514711063 and Peugeot motor s#1w953996149 looking to do a engine swap but need straight answers I've been told the V1903 will work but they cant tell me what all has to be done to do it and read that engine is a little smaller and less power . Was told that the v2300 tier 2 would work but there again no one can tell me what all I would need to change Has anyone did this and what did you have to do to make it all work Any help is well appreciated
you'll need motor mounts & flywheel mounts for the kubota wiring harness's starter ect. drive belt, tensioner & pulleys, cooling fan belt and tensioner the puegot engine is mounted ass backwards, (from the kubota) you'll also have to pull and split the pumps and change the direction of flow of the charge pump. unless you can find a running donor machine, it's an expensive and time consuming effort....
Thank you crewchief but isnt there a kit for this ? Im being told there is but no one knows the number
Google will be your friend, I found this and he lists a bunch of the part #'s for a v2203 conversion. http://www.skidsteerforum.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=54&frmView=ShowPost&PostID=80025
back in the late 90's we did one of these swaps. at the time bobcat was talking about offering a "kit" i really dont remember if they ever did or not.
Thanks guys I'm still trying , but I thank you for all the help