Hey, everyone. Great site, a lot of information, but I have been searching and searching and can not find a real solid answer to my latest Bobcat skid steer problem. I hate to bother you all but I hope someone can provide me with some advise or a link to an old post with the answer. My drive motors are acting up, first only one side now both.:Banghead I want to know if it is worth it to and/or how to rebuild the drive motors. Any advise or information will be appreciated.
Hey guys I just wanted to give an update with my drive motors. I talked to Heath at Final Drive Parts and he gave me a lot of information. I finally took my drive motors apart and found that the problem was a deteriorated O-ring. I ordered a couple of rebuild kits from Heath and drive moors are working great.