Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

753 lower bolt loosening

sealcoat ยท 2013-02-23 15:18

I have a 753 and the bolt that goes thru lower lifting arm to the plate that attatches to buckets keeps on loosening and faling out. I tighten it as far as it goes and then it slips. I have replaced the inner bushings but it seems that the bushing keeps spinning inside as well. any help would be awesome. Thanks

Replies5
  1. #1Bobcatdan2013-02-23 16:39

    The pin is design to wedge into the boom arm tight. You will needed the boom arms reamed true and probably new pins to solve your problem.

  2. #2sealcoat2013-02-23 16:57

    How do I go about that process

  3. #3crewchief8882013-02-23 20:04

    your friendly neighborhood bobcat dealer should have the special reamer to fix your problem. :drinkup

  4. #4TriHonu2013-02-24 00:20

    I read on another forum that the reamer is a standard ball joint reamer. 7.15 degree (1.5 inch per foot) taper reamer.

  5. #5Bobcatdan2013-02-24 08:28

    There are several pitches used. I would take the bobtach off and haul the machine to a dealer. Could be done on the trailer in about 10 minutes.