Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

753 Series F Bobcat

tmule ยท 2017-06-27 22:18

I have a 753 series F bobcat with a blown fuse, when I put a new fuse in it just blows right away with the key in the off position. The fuse block is located in the engine compartment down by the right lower door hinge. The fuse that blows is a 25 amp fuse witch is located at the left fuse block , the top right fuse is the one that blows. Does any one know what the fuse controls. With the key off it blows as soon as you install fuse. thanks Tom

Replies4
  1. #1tmule2017-06-27 22:20
  2. #2crewchief8882017-06-29 17:11

    typically theres a small decal on the inside of the tailgate, i think the operators manual has them listed as well. whats not working on the machine?

  3. #3tmule2017-06-29 18:00

    I found the decal the 15 amp fuse that is blown is for the engine but the 25 amp fuse that blows the decal is worn off you can't read it is for. When you turn the key on nothing lights up

  4. #4crewchief8882017-06-29 18:03

    i think i'd start looking for some damaged wiring