Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

755d

Alusium · 2025-06-01 23:00

Travel downhill in rabbit is a bit squirrly. Any suggestions appreciated…

Replies11
  1. #1Mike L2025-06-04 18:32

    Umm, put it in turtle?

  2. #2Alusium2025-06-05 00:13

    I have tried both ends of the spectrum in settings. Doesn’t seem to make a difference. If I touch a function, it’s like the drive goes above full speed as soon as I let off, for a couple seconds, then back to normal. With one track going extra fast on 40% slope, well , **** rolls downhill… It’s a cat undercarriage.

  3. #3Alusium2025-06-05 00:43

    Thanks for the reply. That’s what I’ve been doing. Just curious if this is normal?

  4. #4Alusium2025-06-05 00:45

    Haven’t noticed this in other machines.

  5. #5Mike L2025-06-05 03:47

    Ok. So if you go into your display, you should be able to adjust your track settings. I can’t really tell you how to do it off the top of my head but there will be sets of values for each track and you can adjust how aggressive the start and stop, top speed, etc. you’ll have to mess around and find the values that work best for you. Write down all the numbers before you start so worst case you can get back to default settings

  6. #6Alusium2025-06-05 23:20

    Thanks for the help. I’ll check tmrw.

  7. #7Hallback2025-06-07 00:10

    Yes if I remember right you go into the settings and you can adjust it fairly simply. The start time is somewhere around 60ms and stop time is around 350MS

  8. #8Alusium2025-06-07 16:03

    I tried the drive pedal deadband the other day, 25 being lowest, 100 being max. I couldn’t tell a difference. There is another screen for adjustment but it requires a PIN code. Tried the usual suspects but I guess they were wrong. I may have it written down somewhere…

  9. #9Alusium2025-06-14 21:36

    Modern was out the other day to work on a tether. They entered the pin and looked at the settings. Apparently the settings were different between the pedals. Seems to have helped. Thanks for the help.

  10. #10Hallback2025-06-14 21:55

    This must be Northern Idaho? St.Maries area?

  11. #11Alusium2025-06-15 10:23

    Close… on the Colville reservation.