Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

75XT bucket curl question

02Dmax ยท 2011-11-14 22:11

I'm an independent field mechanic and I've got a little 75XT to work on that has me scratching my head. I don't deal with skidloaders much so I do alot of head scratching while working on them. If you have a loaded bucket the bucket will fall away when you first try to curl it in. If you move the controls all the way, it curls right in just like its suppose to. But if you're just cracking the controls (like when you using pallet forks) it immediately curls away from the machine, which is dangerous and a pain for obvious reasons. Any ideas? I've already put a lower counterbalance valve and poppet valve to go with it in the main control valve.

Replies4
  1. #1KSSS2011-11-14 22:47

    I am no one's mechanic, but I have had a similar issue before, cant remember which machine it was, but it was a valving problem.

  2. #202Dmax2011-11-14 23:10

    ya, I think it has to be but I don't know alot about these things so any info is helpful. Hopefully since you've had it happen maybe its not real uncommon.

  3. #3KSSS2011-11-14 23:40

    I have had 16 of them or so and it happened once, so I dont know how often it happens. I have never had a 75XT, although I think the valves are much the same. I need to chat with the service manger I will ask what the story is on that drifting and let you know.

  4. #402Dmax2011-11-15 17:28

    thanks