Hello all, In the middle of the day today I noticed my left blade lower function drastically slowed down. It raises normally and the only function that seems to be slow is the left lower. Any Ideas? I will look tomorrow to see if there is a rock or something binding the linkage or possibly a pin working is way out of the linkage but I thought I'd see if anybody had some other things to check. Thanks
Try checking the linkage where it meets the control valve. Make sure the spool is traveling freely when you moth the lever forward and backward. Good Luck.
Thanks, after looking over all of the mechanical linkage and finding it in working order I decided to look a little deeper into the spool valve. I found a chunk of plastic cap wedged into the orifice on the return side of the function that was slow. It created a "flap" that would close off the return side of that function but it open up and not restrict the lift function of the blade. Pretty simple fix.....thank god. Those spool valves are $1300 each. Thanks for your help.