Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

773 Bobcat W/ serious hydro. fluid leak

fireman565 ยท 2011-06-01 15:45

773 Bobcat has a serious leak from the Control Valve Lift Spool and Detent. Fluid is pouring out of the end around C-clip. 1... Can this repair be done with the control valve still on, or will I hve to pull whole control valve off? I can reach it fine, but I know there's springs, balls, etc. waiting to scatter everywhere. 2... Can the spool be repaired such as o-ring, or is it a part I've got to order? 3... And one other question... can the whole Lift Spool and Detent be removed by just taking the two bolts out, and not have to pull c-clip and bonnet off first.? Thanks in advanced

Replies3
  1. #1willie592011-06-01 20:47

    Welcome to the forum fireman565. :usa Check out this thread: HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2fireman5652011-06-01 22:20

    Thanks Willie59... I did a search, just used the wrong descriptions I reckon. That answered my question... call my mechanic! Thanks again.

  3. #3willie592011-06-01 22:30

    You're welcome. That's why I posted that thread, to show folks what they're getting into. It's not so bad if you're mechanically inclined, but if you're uneasy about attempting it, better to call your wrench bender.