Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

773 G Bobcat Hydraulic Troubles

goodearth13 ยท 2015-02-04 19:49

I have a 2000 773 G SN#517613806 that I'm having trouble getting the hydraulic oil to the snow blower I have mounted on the rig. I have gone through all of the steps outlined by the operators manual. When I pull the trigger on the right control handle nothing happens. I have checked all of the fuses. A service manager in Colorado suggested I check for disconnected wiring on the control handles. Only three unconnected wires on left control, one with a green & black wire, one with two orange wires, and one with a single purple wire. None of them match to connect to each other. The snow blower just came off of a smaller bobcat I have and it worked very well. I have a repair manual on CD but am unable to find any help using it.:Banghead Thank You, Dan

Replies5
  1. #1willie592015-02-04 20:57

    Wait, pull the trigger? If you're talking about the trigger on the front of the right drive lever knob, that doesn't activate the auxiliary hydraulics, the thumb lever on the back side of the drive lever knob works the auxiliary.

  2. #2Todd v.2015-02-04 21:20

    they both do, the switch on the back is momentary forward and reverse and the trigger is a on/off for constant flow. But for the trigger to work you must hit the auxillary hydraulic button (top right) twice so that both lights on the panel light up.

  3. #3willie592015-02-04 21:25

    There ya go. :drinkup

  4. #4crewchief8882015-02-05 19:02

    G series aux button is on the LH panel........ :drinkup

  5. #5goodearth132015-02-08 15:43

    Thanks for your replies. I've tried every combination of buttons & triggers with no satisfaction. Am taking to Bobcat mechanic Monday. Will update you on his findings. Serv Mgr thought it could be dead handle or dead servo or whatever he called the controller.