Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

773 trade in for 440

ctkiteboarding ยท 2009-07-27 16:46

im thinking about trading my bobcat 773 in for a case 400 series. the dealer has a 2008 w 100 hrs for 23k, waiting on the trade in value of my 773 600 hrs does anyone run the case 400 series ? id think a 420 would be the same as my 773 but the dealer has the 440 on hand ,any input ? thx

Replies1
  1. #1KSSS2009-07-28 01:12

    Thats a good price. The 440 is one of the best machines in the CASE line up IMHO. I am not sure if your looking at the older 440 or the Series 3 machine, I would assume its a Series 3. I have an 06 440. I have been really happy with it. The 440 is very likely the most powerful skid steer, pound for pound you can buy. Demo it and you will throw rocks at the 773, although in all fairness the 440 more squarely matches up against the BC 220. I would buy another 440 in a heartbeat.