Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

773 with hydraulic leaks

Captbud4222 ยท 2016-12-28 23:34

I have a late 90s model 773. I had all the flexible lines on the rear of the machine replaced when they replace the left arm seals. 4 hrs later the back was leaking on both sides. Pulled the battery and could not determine source of leak. Stopped using bobcat for 4 months. Got in one day filled the reservoir and started it up. As long as I didn't use 4 way function no leaks. Then tilt ram starts leaking. Replaced seals today an 5 mins after starting and running Leaks return to the back of the machine. It's like chasing your tail. Any ideas or advice??

Replies2
  1. #1crewchief8882016-12-30 18:24

    explain 4 way function? :drinkup

  2. #2Captbud42222017-01-04 18:28

    The hydraulics controlling the 3 in one bucket Sorry not correctly identifying my parts. I was told today by the service manager at my local bobcat dealer that the only thing back there are lines and tubes I'm betting the joints were not properly tightened and so I'm thinking about having the dealer send out the mobile technician